Friday, March 15, 2013

My Secret Foot Fetish

I have a confession. Most pretty girls, they love shoes, they love stockings, they love having pretty toes, but not quite like I do.



When I find that perfect pair of pumps, my pussy gets soaking wet

When I stretch my pantyhose over my perfectly pedicured "fuck me" red painted toes, my pussy starts to pulse.

When I go in for a pedicure, my technician knows me well enough to put a towel where I sit because there will be a giant puddle of pussy juice on the chair when I get up, I've taken him in the back a few times to "show my appreciation" by giving him the best blowjob of his life, squatting in front of him, pussy dripping on my freshly painted toes... but that's a story for another time.
I love it when you touch my feet, when you rub my feet, when you caress, admire, lust after my feet. I love having my toes sucked on, I love the feeling of your satiny smooth cock rubbed all over my perfect pretty feet. I not only have a stocking & foot fetishes, but I also have a lesbian foot fetish. My pussy gets soaking wet pumping my big toe in and out of a girls hot, wet pussy, in fact I have a sparkly pink pocket pussy I play with at home, pressing my beautiful big toe in and out of that wet pussy, pumping it in and out like you would with the mushroom tip of your cock.


 I crave your mouth on my toes, licking
and sucking on them, while you pump that hard cock of yours, with your fist, staring down my miles of legs at my perfect pink pussy. Lube up my arches and make love to my feet! Pump that cock in and out while I finger my pussy. I'm so flexible, you can flip me over, drive that cock into my pussy and suck my toes all at the same time.



Are you as hard as I am wet right now? 
Call me, let's play!
888-


I have lots of sexy foot fetish pictures and stocking fetish pictures I can share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment