Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kidnapped for my Pretty Pussy

My head was pounding. Opening my eyes, my surroundings were unfamiliar and my vision blurry. Why does my head hurt so much? As I reached to touch my aching head, my hand stopped with a jolt, something was around my wrist. My hand couldn't move more than six inches in any direction, in fact, I couldn't move either of my hands or feet, there were leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles.

As my vision came back to me, I could see that I was alone in a smallish white room, with what looked like small printed pictures all over the walls. A window was above my head and I was restrained at such an angle that all I could see was a sliver of blue before the white of the window sill and the black bars above my head.  I was laying on a small bed, with a large black wrought iron four-poster frame, decorated with delicate scrolls. Up the posters of the bed, I noticed pulleys and a variety of  loops and hooks.

While the bed was very comfortable, I noticed myself lying in a very curious position. I was naked laying on my back, with large fluffy pillows beneath my head, supporting my neck perfectly, my hair fanned out on them having almost looked like it had been brushed.  My ass and lower back were on a firm but soft foam wedge, placing my pink pussy and tight ass up in the air, almost hanging off the end of the bed with my legs spread while the soles of my feet lay flat on the mattress. A thick leather strap held my midsection firmly to the mattress, I could barely move.

Even though I was naked, the temperature of the room was comfortable, there was stillness to the room, a quiet. Another curiosity of my surroundings was the lamp that adorned the room, it looked like a lamp set up that a dentist or surgeon would have. I turned my head to both sides, nothing. Nothing except those tiny pictures on the wall, what were they? My eyes finally locked on one of the pictures, it was a wet pussy. The next picture, a pink pussy, they were all pussy.

Absolutely locked up and frozen, I can't even react. My head is swimming and I am eerily calm, like the time when my grandmother died and the doctor gave me a valium prescription. All I can do, is stare at my surroundings. I start looking closely at the pictures, I start to recognize pairs of panties and parts of fabric in others. Then I realize, they are pictures of MY naked pussy.

Then it all comes screaming towards me, the anxiety, the panic, the fear. Where did all these pictures come from? How did they get here? Who took them? Why am I here? What is whoever kidnapped me going to do to me? Was I kidnapped for sex or something more?

In a wash of panic, I knew I was going to be violated somehow. That some stranger was going to touch me, or worse, that it was someone that I knew and trusted. I plead to God in that moment that my abductor would not hurt me.

The mechanical noise startled me, the heavy window blinds started lowering themselves, slowly cutting off my ability to see, cutting off the daylight, plunging me into darkness. Then stillness, nothing. It felt like an eternity before I heard the telltale jiggle of the door knob.

The door creaked opened, more darkness. I heard nothing but the door click shut. Then more nothing. Was someone in there with me? Was I still alone? Why the darkness?

Suddenly, I was blinded by an incredibly bright light and I felt a warmth on my pussy. The creepy dentist light was inches from my naked pussy, bright like the sun. An awkward arousal washed over me and I could feel my pussy start to get wet and swell, exposing my clit. My eyes still adjusting, I could only stare towards light for a moment before squeezing my eyes shut for relief.  I could locate no one in the dark room.

"Please don't be afraid" the voice said. It had a warmth and tone that was familiar, but I could not place it. "I've been watching you, Aurora. You are so beautiful, so perfect. Those eyes, your perfect big breasts, your dancers figure and your pretty pussy. I am in love with you Aurora, but I am more in love with that pretty pussy of yours, not just in love with it. I am obsessed with it. I want to worship your naked pussy"

"Who are you?" I asked, eyes searching the room for something, anything.

"You don't need to know that right now, my love. I have been watching you for a long time now. I know you work long, hard days and your husband is never home to give that pink pussy what it needs."

"Where did you get all those pictures of my pussy?" I asked.

"As I said, I have been following you a long time" The voice said "I've been watching you, snapping a picture where ever I can. I've also hidden some cameras in various places in your life and have watched you that way as well. Watching that perfect pink pussy of yours. Now, I want you to lay back and let me give you the most pleasure of your life, to let me worship your pussy while you are awake this time. While you were passed out, I undressed you and sent that nice suit of yours to the cleaner, I washed your entire body with an exotic soap I bought just for this occasion, rubbed lotion and oils all over you, taking care to massage all of your muscles. When it came to that pink pussy and tight ass of yours, first I licked your pussy clean, sticking my tongue inside you and slurping up all of your juices, then I moved to your asshole, where I licked your asshole clean and dry, sticking my tongue inside you to make sure that you were perfect for me. Perfect for this moment."

A black vinyl gloved hand moved out of the darkness, two strands of pearls dangling from it.  The gloved hand gingerly placed the strands on either side of my pussy lips, gloves still having not touched me.


The gloved hands pulled the strands tight and began to pull the pearl strands down my pussy lips. The pearls ran along my sensitive pussy lips, pressing on either side of my clit, down my pussy lips and along my asshole. With all the tension of the situation and the direct stimulation on my pussy, I couldn't help but burst out with a loud, quivering wet orgasm...

"Good girl" The voice said "but we're just getting started...."







No comments:

Post a Comment