Monday, April 1, 2013

Wet like a teenage girl...


I remember when I started fooling around with boys, my young pussy would get so wet. I can't really tell you how old I was, but I can tell you it was just about the time I entered High School. I was dating this boy, Paul, who was a few years older than me. I met him while skipping class in the library and I instantly knew I wanted him to touch me. 

It was a Friday night, in the sleepy little town where I grew up and we decided to go see a movie. Paul was the kind of guy who treated his girls like ladies on the street by opening doors for them, paying for the date, etc... but was famous, by rumor, for treating them like dirty sluts between the sheets. I wanted so badly to see if it was true. I wore that I considered my sexiest outfit, a nice white blouse with a lace overlay where my boobs stuck out, a very short green and blue plaid skirt, white knee high socks and my favorite mary jane shoes. Underneath I wore a cute pair of lacy white panties and a matching bra which made my boobs look amazing.

My pussy was aching for attention. I didn't have to wait long for him to make his first move. Just after the opening scene, I felt a large, warm hand plant itself on my knee. The rush of warmth to my pussy was distracting and I lost myself in my lust. I could feel the wetness begin to well up in my pussy hole and overflow onto my now wet panties.

It felt like eternity until his hand moved again, as this thumb began to stroke my leg, a jolt of shivers came over me and my nipples got so hard they hurt. My pussy began to throb for attention. I could feel the wet spot in my panties grow.

Without notice, his hand began to travel up my thigh, slowly inching it way towards my begging pussy. I began to panic, "What if someone I know sees us?" I look around the dark theater and realize that it's just us. No one could possibly see us, there is no one there. I must have been holding my breath because his hand stopped as I peered around the theater. Using his other hand, he grabbed me and pulled me in for a long deep kiss. As our lips met, his hand began to travel further under my skirt. My panties were drenched now and I could feel my wetness seeping down my crack, making my panties wet all the way down my ass.

I froze, all of my attentions were on his hand and it's proximity to my aching, wet pussy. When his fingers pressed against my wet panties, I about came right there. He began running his finger up and down the outside of my wet panties, while he drove me wild on the inside, where I wanted to buck against his hand, I sat completely motionless.

He hooked the wet crotch of my panties with his finger, exposing my shaved puss lips to the air. I could feel the warmth of his hand, must millimeters from my begging pussy. Starting near my ass, he faintly ran his fingers up my pussy, gently parting the my lips with every stroke.

When he would get near my clit, he would press slightly harder, parting my wet lips and grazing my clit with each stroke. Before I realized what was happening, I was thrusting my pussy forward slightly with each pass.  I could feel my pussy lips swell and part, exposing my clit and my gushing pussy. As he worked his fingers between my lips, he began to dip his finger into my pussy with each pass, like dipping it into a honey pot and would then begin to circle my clit two to three times before going back to "dip" his finger in again. I was quickly approaching an orgasm, but I held it in, waiting for his next move.

By now I was on fire and my pussy was drooling like a hungry dog. As I thrust my eager young pussy at his hand, in that dark theater, my hands got an idea of their own. Lost in my own pleasure, reaching my hand towards his crotch, I fumble for his zipper and instead find what feels to be a large banana gliding up his right thigh. "His cock is enormous! I've never had anything that big in my pussy before."   I manage to get his cock out of his pants somehow and slowly stroke it to the same rhythm he is pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy. I thought to myself just before losing myself in this touch again.

When his finger penetrated my tight young pussy hole, I bucked hard against his finger, shoving it deep into my pussy right away. He began to work his finger against my swelling G-spot, I began to rock and grind on his hand, filling it with my pussy juice. I feel my self start to drift away from control, my body starts moving on it's own as his hand pumps into me.

I'm seconds away from orgasm, want to see how the story ends? Call me at 888-705-5381


No comments:

Post a Comment