Friday, April 26, 2013

Kidnapped for my Pretty Pussy - Pt. 2

Click here for Part 1

The gloved hands removed the pearls from my pink, quivering, wet pussy. Girl cum dripped from each pearl, running down the strand, the drips getting collectively bigger as they ran to the bottom.

"Your pretty pussy is wetter than I ever imagined" the voice said

I could hear the wet strand of pearls, clinking on each other until they went silent.

"MMMmmmmmm...."

I could hear a sucking and slurping sound and the distinct sound of pearls hitting teeth as my captor sucked the strands clean, pulling them out of their mouth one at a time.

"Your pussy tastes sweet like a little girls, I could get addicted to the taste of you." the voice said as a gloved finger began to run up and down my pink pussy slit.

The warmth of the creepy dentist light now almost making my pussy uncomfortable, I felt like my pussy was being interrogated. Next thing I know, I'm blinded, the gloved hand aimed the light towards my face, so bright all I could see was red when I closed my eyes and there was no escape.

Without warning, I felt something soft and wet flick at my clit, the flicking continued slowly, with each pass getting firmer and more precise. I began to realize a tongue was starting to lap at my clit, slowly raising it, making my clit get hard and erect, the tongue slowly and deliberately spreading my pussy lips with each pass. The licks became longer, slower and as my pussy became involuntarily wetter, I could hear my captor hungrily slurping up my pussy juice and moaning as they slurped.

Strange lips and tongue continued to suck on my clit, pausing to lick my moisture from my pussy lips and slurp the wetness from my pussy hole. The tongue stopped it's routine and began to move down toward my asshole.

I was mortified, no one had ever touched me there before, not to say this situation was comfortable, but so far my captor had not hurt me and I thought it best to lay perfectly still and let them do what they want to with me. I figured that if I didn't resist, I would get let go sometime, hopefully. But that tongue, running down to my ass hole made me want to try to slam my legs together, to get away. To not let that slimy tongue work at my ass.

With the first pass of the tongue, I could feel my ass hole tighten up, to resist the licking, but the tongue kept at it, first licking with large broad strokes, then getting closer and closer to my hole. The tongue wiggled in my hole, forcing itself up my ass more and more as the tongue probed and licked my tight asshole. The tongue got more forceful and I felt a tongue in my ass as lips sucked and lapped at my asshole. It was getting deeper and deeper and despite my best effort, my asshole got looser and looser.

The gloved hand slid it's way up my wet ass crack and began to rub my asshole, beginning to push a finger in, taking my ass's virginity. The finger began to pump in and out of my as slowly, being very careful to not cause me too much distress. The strange mouth and lips came up on my pussy again and began sucking greedily at my clit. Just as I felt like I was going to bust into another orgasm, another gloved finger worked it's way into my ass, pumping faster than before, opening up my little ass and causing me to burst forth into another shaking, quivering orgasm as my ass convulsed around the fingers and the mouth lapped up my orgasm juices from my pussy.

"Mmmmm.... there's my good girl" Now that I've cleaned you up again and made that pussy so pretty and full, I can take some more pictures of that swollen pleasured pussy for yours for my collection.  The gloved hand moved the light back to my pussy I was once again, able to see nothing but the bright light on my pussy.

"Now that I've loosened that ass up of yours, I can dress it up how I want it." The voice said, I head a clanking then I felt a cold, metal object being pressed into my asshole. My ass closed up around a small metal shaft and I could feel a metal disc covering my asshole.



Next I felt hands on my waist, drawing a string around them and towards my pussy, I could see a little gold ornament, in the shape of an "O" flash in the light before I felt the cold metal hit my pussy, the gloved hands positioned the jewel in between my pussy lips, with my clit in the middle, framing my clit in gold and rhinestones.


"Just look at that pretty pussy!" as the flash from a camera went off. The gloved hands repostioned my pussy lips and continued snapping pictures of the jewels on my clit and the gemstone in my asshole for what seemed like an hour. I could feel my captors eyes fixated on my pussy and my pussy responded by drooling back....

To be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment