Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cum in my pussy so I can feel you dripping out of me all day long.....


Marking your territory by bare backing my hot little cunt.
With every inch of my tight wet pussy can feel your cock getting harder, getting ready to shoot your big load up inside me. I love it when you cum inside me, filling me up with your cum. Making me your dirty cum slut.

I can feel your cock swell inside my tight warm hole as you pound that cock deeper and harder into me, faster and faster. My pussy milking your cock, squeezing and letting go to your thrusts. 

You can't hold it in anymore. Your cock twitches inside me, your hands grip my hips harder as you let that load flow into me, you let our a huge groan and your cock overflows my tight little pussy with your hot cum. 

All day long I feel your cum ooze out of my pussy, reminding me that it's your pussy. I like feeling owned by you. Why don't you give your hot little sex slave a call...

888-705-5381


No comments:

Post a Comment