Monday, May 13, 2013

Kidnapped for My Pretty Pussy Pt. 3


Click here for Part 1
Click here for Part 2

"That's my good girl" the voice sang. I lay there shaking, quivering from my last unwilling orgasm, my pussy still throbbing from the magnitude and my ass wet from the piss and girl cum I squirted all over. Out of breath, my eyelids heavy I start slipping in and out of consciousness.

When I awake, the room is light and the shades from the window have been lifted, my little slit of sky didn't have any clouds and I was glad to see it's blue color. Somehow knowing the sky was still blue comforted me.  Surveying my surroundings, not much had changed, I was still shackled to the bed, naked with my legs spread wide and my ass and pussy up in the air. There's still something in my ass which is pressing against the back wall of my pussy, making my ass feel stuff full.

Looking down between my legs, I noticed something had changed, there was a large mirror between my legs and I could see my ass and pussy perfectly. In my asshole stood a large faceted gemstone attached to the metal object I felt penetrate my ass before the photoshoot. My pussy was decorated as well, with a golden ring with rhinestones surrounding my exposed clit and black velvet parting my pussy lips.

My initial reaction was discomfort but my secondary reaction was a dampening pussy. There was something twisted in my head that was enjoying my abduction, my unwilling orgasms, my exposure to a stranger, worse to someone who was a stranger to me but revealed they knew me quite well, but their voice muffled so just lead me to get a headache from thinking about the possibilities of who my captor could be.

Trying to shake the thought for a moment, I look around the room some more and realize there are new pictures posted on the wall to my right. They are of my captive pussy and things being done to my pussy with the black gloved hand that I do not remember. My pussy began to ache and swell at the thought of being molested in my passed out state.  Looking closer, I see the black gloved fingers penetrate deep into my pussy, sometimes one hand, sometimes two, never more that two fingers. The one that made my pussy throb the most was the one of one finger from each hand, stuffed up my pussy and stretching my pussy hole wide for the camera.  It was at at that moment, I was dying to touch myself, to release another orgasm at the thought of my captor exposing my pussy like that. I guess I had to wait for my keeper to come worship my pussy again.

And then the doorknob jiggled.....

No comments:

Post a Comment