Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Do What Daddy Wants...


Kneeling at your feet waiting for your next order, Daddy.  My eyes cast down, I know my place. You know my pussy is dripping wet, Daddy and your little girl lives to please you. 

"Get in punishment position!" you order. I promptly stand up and remove my lacy floral dress, my knee high socks and my shoes, all of my clothes except my collar and I kneel before you again, hands folded in my lap, breasts exposed and vulnerable. 

"I caught you wearing panties again, you know it is against your rules to wear panties, and now you will be severely punished". My Master, my Daddy is disappointed and I am ready for my punishment. I hear the tell-tale "snap" of my leash hooking onto my collar and before I know it I am being pulled to my feet.  I keep my eyes to the ground, making sure to not make eye contact with you, Daddy.

The cold feeling of your marker tip on my chest startles me a bit, but I try to hold still for you Daddy, to please my Daddy.  "I do what my Daddy wants" you write on my chest. You pull out two clothes pins, clamping them on my sensitive nipples. I try not to cringe, not to wiggle and I do my best for my Daddy. 

"Lay down, little girl, and spread your legs" my Daddy commands as he pulls me towards the coffee table and motions me towards it. I lay on my back, spreading my legs, exposing my neatly trimmed pussy for Daddy. I hear the telltale sound of Daddy's belt and quickly his first blow lands squarely on my pussy lips. 

The pain is intense, sharp and warm. Daddy lands blow after blow on my pussy, it hurts, it hurts so much, but after about the 20th strike, my pussy starts feeling very warm and swelling. My pussy juice oozing down my ass crack onto the table. I try to hold back an orgasm, but the blows landing on my pussy push me over the edge. My body begins to convulse and shake. A stream of girl cum, squirts out of my pussy onto the table, floor and masters belt as he continues to beat me through my orgasm. 

Enraged, you bellow in a deep, authoritative voice "I didn't give you permission to cum!" Jerking me up by my leash, you pull me from the table and throw me to the couch. Landing on top of me, my leash balled up in your huge hands, you quickly spread my ass cheeks and plunge your big cock into my tender asshole dry. "This is how I punish bad little girls!" I scream as you thrust your cock in my ass, slam fucking your little girls ass mercilessly....

Call me to find out what happens next..
888-705-5381



No comments:

Post a Comment